Thursday, January 8, 2009

Have to post something...

OK, this is the blog where the embarrassing stuff will go. All my artistic pretension, lame stories and scratch pad stuff will go here.

Here's the deal, sometimes I'll spend some time typing up something that I think is fun and when I get ready to post it on my regular site I think...oh crap this is humiliating...and if you've ever been on my regular blog you'll know that that's really saying something. So this is where I'm going to put all of that stuff instead of deleting it or saving it as a draft forever. I might post the same thing over and over as I edit it, but don't worry, I probably won't. Edit that is...hell, I probably won't spell check.

Also, comments will be open and anyone who wants to put me down or call me a jerk is free to do so, although constructive criticism would be nice.

So that's that. No "have to post something today" bullshit over here. Buh-by

No comments:

Post a Comment